We are semi-retired Canadians who have a beautiful house in Victoria BC, Canada with an attached suite. We decided to put it on the vacation rental market once, while we were away travelling. We found it a very satisfying experience, and nowadays we manage 30+ properties in Victoria, BC.
One of the most enjoyable aspects of our business is meeting people from all over the world!
We look forward to hosting you!
- Don & Anne
IF YOU BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US, YOU CAN SAVE UP TO 25% BY AVOIDING O.T.A. FEES!
Book Directly With Us: Book Online | 778-700-9722 | firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL UNITS ARE CHILD-FRIENDLY - We have a number of items that are available to guests with small children, at no extra charge. Let us know what items you need e.g. crib, high chair, diaper genie, baby monitor, toys, etc. and we will ensure they are in the property when you arrive. This saves you from having to haul all your own stuff around!
PET-FRIENDLY UNITS ARE AVAILABLE - Choose the "Pet-Friendly" option under "Any Pets?" when searching through our properties here on our website, and the resulting list will only show you the pet-friendly units that match the rest of your search criteria. We typically charge a one-time $50-per-pet fee.
WHEELCHAIR-ACCESSIBLE UNITS ARE AVAILABLE - Choose the "Wheelchair Accessible" option under "Any Accessibility" when searching through our properties here on our website, and the resulting list will only show you the wheelchair-accessible units that match the rest of your search criteria.
We offer our guests a discount on vehicle rentals:
- E-Bikes (NEW!)
For more information, contact us: ✆ 778-700-9722 | ✉ email@example.com
We strive to be eco-friendly!
At Be My Guest in BC, we have several environmental sustainability initiatives that we are passionate about. You can read about them below.
1) We Collect Refundables & Donate to Charity
We have a recycling initiative that not only helps protect the environment, but also helps those in need!
- We provide bins for guests to put their refundable containers (bottles, cans, cartons, etc.) to keep them from ending up in the garbage.
- We return the containers for refund, and then we donate all proceeds to various charities!
We are proud to have raised over $10,000 for various charities!
2) We Use Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent
We have partnered with Tru Earth to provide our guests with eco-friendly, cruelty-free, natural laundry detergents.
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are:
- Cruelty-Free / Vegan
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Paraben-free & phosphate-free
- Completely dissoluble in hot or cold water
- Very effective at removing tough stains, revealing vibrant colours, and restoring radiant whites
- Much easier on the environment than liquid and powder detergents, because:
- Its packaging uses less plastic compared to today’s leading-brand liquid & powder detergents!
- Its light weight reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid & powder detergents!
For more info, check out their website at www.tru.earth!
3) We Use Green Cricket Soap Products
We have partnered with Green Cricket to provide our guests with the best eco-friendly, cruelty-free, allergen-free soaps. These include dish soap, body soap, hand soap, and shampoo.
Green Cricket soaps are:
- Cruelty-free / Vegan
- Made with natural ingredients
- Free from artificial fragrance
- Perfect for those with allergies or skin sensitivities
For more info, check out their website at www.greencricket.ca!
4) Our Soap Bottles are Re-Usable
As mentioned above, our dish soap, hand soap, body soap, and shampoo are all supplied by Green Cricket.
But that's not all! They also come in our very own custom-branded re-usable bottles for our guests to use!
See photo on the right. You can also click the photo to enlarge it, or click here.
When the bottles run out, we re-fill them instead of throwing them out!