#102 Mysty Woods - 2 Bedroom Garden Suite
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
(MINIMUM 30 DAY RENTAL - $3500 per month + fees)
This is a 2-bedroom garden suite nestled atop an exclusive cul-de-sac in a beautifully crafted house with custom-designed landscaping and a spacious backyard oasis. It's less than a 20 minute drive to Downtown Victoria.
The space features a fully-stocked kitchen, a cozy private living room with 4 lounge seats plus an electric fireplace & Roku TV with cable. Both bedrooms have queen size beds & dressers, and there is a full bathroom with a combination tub / shower (and grab rails). The backyard and suite entrance area is fully fenced and private. There is also a a huge patio, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with a seating area & table, a BBQ, and a hot tub all included.
The kitchen is fully-stocked with dishes, pantry items, spices, coffee & machine, assorted teas, and any appliances you need - just let us know what items you want when booking. Please call us at 778-700-9722 with any questions.
There's also lots of free driveway parking included.
All of our properties are fully furnished and priced with all applicable cleaning fees, utilities, internet, and $3000 accidental damage insurance included in the price. You pay nothing else, just buy your basic foods and move right in! Plus, comfy slippers & luxury bath robes are included in your rental, so you will feel well-pampered when staying with us!
Long-term tenants welcomed. It's a great spot for your getaway in Canada’s subtropical garden city.
The suite is a single level home, featuring step-free access (other than a small 2-3 inch vertical gap in the main suite entrance doorway - see photos), a flat smooth & well-lit pathway to the front door, and a large parking spot. Please note that the gateway to the suite is about 2-3 feet wide, which may not be wide enough for some larger wheelchairs to pass through. Contact us at 778-700-9722 if you are uncertain if your wheelchair is too large.
The property is located in a cul-de-sac right between the Cordova Bay and Royal Oak areas. It's a beautiful & serene setting with lots of trees, nearby hills & mountains, and it's right near the ocean as well.
- Outerbridge Park is less than a 5 minute walk away.
- Lochside Elementary School (with playground & basketball court) is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Lochside Trail, a multi-use biking / pedestrian trail is less than a 10 minute walk / less than 5 minute bike ride away. It runs all the way up to Sidney in one direction, and merges with the Galloping Goose that runs downtown in the other direction, and it even goes all the way out to Langford, Metchosin, Sooke, and beyond! It's a great trail for biking adventures & day trips.
- Cordova Bay Beach is less than a 5 minute drive away.
- The Beach House restaurant is less than a 5 minute drive away.
- Mt Douglas Beach is less than a 10 minute drive away, as well as the beautiful hiking trails of Mt Douglas.
- Cordova Bay Golf Course & Mt Douglas Golf Course are both less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Broadmead Village Shopping Center & Royal Oak Shopping Center are both within a 15 minute drive away, with many options for groceries, restaurants, and shopping.
- Downtown Victoria is less than a 20 minute drive away, via Highway 17.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
We also provide a discount on car / van / truck / RV / E-bike rentals to our guests.
Contact us at 778-700-9722 / firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
|Property Type||Suite in a house on the 1st floor|
|Check-In||Host greets you|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||