#126 Broadway St - 6 Bedroom Two-Story House
Size –6 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 6-10
(MINIMUM 30 DAY RENTAL)
This two-story 6 bedroom house on Broadway St in the Glanford area of Saanich is walking distance from many parks & playgrounds, and a very short drive away from Uptown Mall and Royal Oak Shopping Center.
The space features a comfortable living room with a Roku TV, 3 lounge seats, and a fireplace, as well as a dining room with 8 seats. The kitchen is fully-stocked with dishes, pantry items, spices, coffee & machine, assorted teas, and any appliances you need - just let us know what items you want when booking. (Please contact us with any questions / requests.) There are 6 comfortable bedrooms as well as 2 full bathrooms - one on each floor.
There is also a hot tub, a large backyard, and a large uncovered deck with a BBQ, table and seating!
There is lots of free driveway parking space, and free street parking too if needed. En-suite laundry is included.
Pets are allowed, but only after arrangement.
All of our properties are fully furnished and priced with all applicable cleaning fees, utilities, internet, and $3000 accidental damage insurance included in the price. You pay nothing else, just buy your basic foods and move right in! Plus, comfy slippers & luxury bath robes are included in your rental, so you will feel well-pampered when staying with us!
The house is located on Broadway St in the Glanford area of Saanich. There are lots of restaurants & shopping centers nearby, as well as lots of beautiful parks.
- Panama Flats, a neat park with walking trails, is less than a 5 minute walk away.
- Glanford Park (with playground & basketball court) is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Glanford Middle School (with playground & basketball court) is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- McKenzie Elementary School (with playground & basketball court) is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Red Barn Market is less than a 5 minute drive away for groceries and more.
- Crooked Goose Bistro is a great restaurant, less than a 5 minute drive away.
- Broadmead Village and Royal Oak Shopping Center are both less than a 10 minute drive away with restaurants, grocery, and other shopping options.
- Commonwealth Pool is less than a 10 minute drive away. There's even a wave pool, as well as diving towers up to 10 meters above the water.
- Elk / Beaver Lake Regional Park is less than a 10 minute drive away with trails, beaches, and swimming.
- Mt Douglas Golf Course & Cordova Bay Golf Course are both less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Mt Douglas is less than a 10 minute drive away, and features many hiking trails and an awesome summit to drive or hike up to!
- Mt Douglas Beach and Cordova Bay Beach are both less than a 15 minute drive away.
- Downtown Victoria is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- Mt Work is less than a 20 minute drive away and features mountain biking trails as well as hiking trails.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Glanford, BC, CANADA
We also provide a discount on car / van / truck / RV / E-bike rentals to our guests.
Contact us at 778-700-9722 / email@example.com if you are interested.
|Check-In||Host greets you|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||