#128 View St - Downtown 2 Bedroom Condo
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 2-3
(MINIMUM 30 DAY RENTAL - $3900 per month + fees)
This wheelchair-accessible modern 2-bedroom condo is situated right in downtown Victoria with all its attractions and events, and is also walking distance to many restaurants, shopping, and grocery options.
The space features a comfy living room with 4 lounge seats and a Roku TV with cable, a dining table with 4 seats, and a balcony with beautiful views from the 14th floor! The kitchen is fully-stocked with dishes, pantry items, spices, coffee & machine, assorted teas, and any appliances you need - just let us know what items you want when booking. Please call us at 778-700-9722 with any questions.
Includes parking and en-suite laundry.
All of our properties are fully furnished and priced with all applicable cleaning fees, utilities, internet, and $3000 accidental damage insurance included in the price. You pay nothing else, just buy your basic foods and move right in! Plus, comfy slippers & luxury bath robes are included in your rental, so you will feel well-pampered when staying with us!
The entire unit is wheelchair-accessible, since there is an elevator to this single level unit with step-free access, a flat smooth lit pathway to the building entrance & entrance to condo, and a large disabled parking spot.
This condo is in Victoria's downtown area, on View St between Fort & Yates. It is very centrally located, and there are tons of attractions, restaurants, and shopping outlets within walking distance.
- There is a bike route a couple blocks away on Pandora Ave that connects to the Galloping Goose Trail, a multi-use biking / pedestrian trail that runs all the way up to Sidney in one direction, and in the other direction it goes all the way out to Langford, Metchosin, Sooke, and beyond! It's a great trail for biking adventures & day trips.
- Moxie's, Bin 4 Burger Lounge, Blue Fox Cafe, and many more restaurants are less than a 5 minute walk away.
- The Bay Center Mall with many shopping outlets is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Known for its shopping outlets, Lower Johnson is a historical location that is less than a 15 minute walk away.
- Central Middle School (with playground & basketball court) is less than a 15 minute walk away.
- Central Park (with a playground) is less than a 20 minute walk away.
- Crystal Pool & Fitness Centre is less than a 20 minute walk away.
- The Royal BC Museum, the BC Legislature, and the Inner Harbour / Causeway are all less than a 20 minute walk away.
- Save on Foods & Market on Yates are both less than a 5 minute drive away for groceries.
- Spiral Beach is less than a 5 minute drive away.
- Willows Beach is less than a 10 minute drive away - a very popular big sandy beach.
- Cedar Hill Golf Course & Mt Douglas Golf Course are both less than a 10 minute drive away.
- The Ogden Point Breakwater is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Mt Work is less than a 25 minute drive away and features mountain biking trails as well as hiking trails.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
We also provide a discount on car / van / truck / RV / E-bike rentals to our guests.
Contact us at 778-700-9722 / email@example.com if you are interested.
|Property Type||Condo in a apartment on the 14th floor|
|Check-In||Host greets you|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||