#127 Quadra St - 1 Bedroom Condo in Downtown Heritage Building
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-2
This 1-bedroom condo is in the Palladian building, an old heritage structure originally built as a First Congregational Church in 1913, that has undergone an amazing conversion to create 40 new condos. It's in downtown Victoria, minutes away to the beautiful inner harbour. Many shops & attractions are within walking distance, including the Bay Center mall.
The space features a comfy living room area with a Roku TV, gas-powered fireplace, and 3 lounge seats, as well as a full bathroom with combination shower / tub, and the bedroom is furnished with a queen bed. The kitchen is fully-stocked with dishes, pantry items, spices, coffee & machine, assorted teas, and any appliances you need - just let us know what items you want when booking. Please call us at 778-700-9722 with any questions.
There's also a great rooftop outdoor patio with BBQ and seating area. Pets are welcome in the condo, and even up on the rooftop patio!
This accommodation is labelled non-smoking because smoking is not allowed inside the condo or anywhere in the building. However, smoking is allowed in certain designated areas on the rooftop patio.
All of our properties are fully furnished and priced with all applicable cleaning fees, utilities, internet, and $3000 accidental damage insurance included in the price. You pay nothing else, just buy your basic foods and move right in! Plus, comfy slippers & luxury bath robes are included in your rental, so you will feel well-pampered when staying with us!
The Palladian building is in Victoria's downtown area, on Quadra St between Mason St and Cormorant St. There are tons of attractions, restaurants, and shopping outlets within walking distance.
- Popular local breakfast restaurants Jam Cafe and John's Place are both less than a 5 minute walk away.
- There is a bike route a block away on Pandora Ave that connects to the Galloping Goose Trail, a multi-use biking / pedestrian trail that runs all the way up to Sidney in one direction, and in the other direction it goes all the way out to Langford, Metchosin, Sooke, and beyond! It's a great trail for biking adventures & day trips.
- Harris Green Park (no playground) is less than a 5 minute walk away.
- Central Park (with a playground) is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Crystal Pool & Fitness Center is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Market on Yates & Save on Foods are both less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Known for its shopping outlets, Lower Johnson is a historical location that is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- The Bay Center Mall with many shopping outlets is less than a 15 minute walk away.
- The Royal BC Museum, the BC Legislature, and the Inner Harbour / Causeway are all less than a 5 minute drive away.
- Dallas Beach is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- The Ogden Point Breakwater is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Cedar Hill Golf Course is less than a 10 minute drive away.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
We also provide a discount on car / van / truck / RV / E-bike rentals to our guests.
Contact us at 778-700-9722 / email@example.com if you are interested.
|Property Type||Condo in a apartment on the 3rd floor|
|Check-In||Host greets you|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||